Why Use A Water Softener
Less skin irritation after showers and baths
Save on cleaning chemicals for your bathrooms and laundry
Scale build up in pipes and appliances is reduced leading to longer life
Use up to 50% less washing powder for each load of washing
Laundry comes out brighter, cleaner and softer
Spotting of dishware and glassware is reduced
Ecowater series | drinking water system | ERO 375
Reverse Osmosis (RO) system provides high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies.
How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment,chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet.
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Electronic faucet base that indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
Ecowater series | water conditioner | IRK27C-01
The Latest Technology for Water Treatment
Bypass Valve (optional)
Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve lets you manually bypass the system.
1.Patented Electronic Digital Demand Module
Solid-state electronics record usage patterns and control regeneration frequency based on predicted needs. Full menu-driven options.
2. Full One-Inch Riser
One-inch diameter for increased flow rates, which ensures that household demand is adequately met.
3. Multi-Wrap Reinforced Resin Tank
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) liner with an epoxy fiberglass composite winding. Doesn’t deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
4. Self-Cleaning Distributors
Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
5. Positive-Action Brine Valve
Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
Patented Six/Eight-Cycle Valve with Easy-Clamp Ring and Patented Teflon® Discs
6. Patented Stratified Resin Bed
Patented mix of stratified resins provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate capability.
7. Washed Quartz Underbedding
Washed quartz doesn’t impart hardness into softened water and allows for more powerful “piston effect” during counter-current cycles.
24-Volt Transformer – ENERGY STAR® qualified
Barium and Radium
This softener has been tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
*Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont.